At Ferreri Partners, our attorneys offer thoughtful and efficient representation to insurers and their policy holders in Kentucky and Indiana. The firm’s Insurance Services group focuses on workers’ compensation, general liability and subrogation.
Focusing on insurance services allows us to understand the areas where law firms can make the largest impact in producing positive outcomes for policy holders. We call those areas pillars and dedicate a significant portion of our time thinking about how we deliver them to our clients in a cost effective manner. Our three pillars are defined as:
• Use of proprietary medical canvassing technology, when appropriate, to discover undisclosed medical treatment
• Creation of a claims management process designed to ensure thorough discovery
• Development of a well-respected group of medical, vocational, reconstruction and regulatory experts
• Establishing policy holder relationships to gain their perspective
• Priding ourselves on understanding the underlying medical diagnosis and prognosis of each injury and their impact on determining the appropriate claim exposure.
• Hiring experienced and aggressive attorneys and support staff. The average experience of our attorneys is over 14 years and our support team is over 10 years.
• Monthly internal claims review meetings that bring a collaborative approach to claims, often resulting in new approaches to the defense as the claim progresses
• Supporting development of novel arguments interpreting the law and, when appropriate, challenging the status quo, precedent or prior ruling of a lower court
• Staying aware of potential legislative changes and mobilizing our stakeholders to take action for the good of our clients
• Settle claims that should be settled. Settle them quickly
• Structured communication schedules for each claim and 24 hour responses to inquiries
• Candid assessments of claims – sharing bad news quickly
• Developing content to update our stakeholders on recent changes in the law
• Offering quarterly claims reviews for clients to discuss all pending litigation and litigation summary reports
• Soliciting client feedback on how we are performing and how we can improve
• Establishing a position as a trusted resource.
• Leverage technology for seamless referral, transparency of claim status and collaboration.
Whether you have a claim that needs to be assigned or a general question about how Kentucky, Indiana or Federal Black Lung law works, we’re here to help. Here are three easy ways to find out if we may be a good fit.
Have a Question? Connect with a Member of Our Team.